Josh Gallagher, country musician and soon-to-be dad, joins us to talk about his upcoming first full length album, how he got into music, growing up in Pennsylvania, if he’s ready to be a dad, what’s in store for 2022 and more. Plus, Jake Sulek joins us for Tasting Notes to talk about how to drink healthier and healthy option cocktails.
- Introduction to show
- On this week’s “Tasting Notes”, Jake Sulek, Beverage Director/Partner with The Professors LLC, talks how to be healthier with your drinks and tips for healthier cocktails (starts around the 1-minute mark) (starts around the 1-minute mark)
Country musician Josh Gallagher joins us at the 6-minute mark.
- What are you drinking?
- How would you describe your style of music?
- What got you into music?
- Who/what type of music did you grow up with or influenced you?
- Growing up in Pennsylvania, how did that impact your music/life?
- You’ve dropped two EPs, any album coming soon?
- When writing songs, do you pull from personal experiences or just have an idea?
- You run the gauntlet with clever/catchy songs like Them Cans to Boots Like Mine and These Hands, what draws you to each?
- I saw where you’re about to be a dad, are you ready?
- What’s some of the best/craziest advice you’ve received so far?
- What’s your journey as a musician been like?
- Getting some big acclaim from Rolling Stone to Garth Brooks
- The Camo Crew, can you talk about the name and your fans?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t in music?
- What can folks expect from you this year?
For more on Josh, check out https://jgmusic.net/ or find him on social media.