Rod Cegelski, co-owner of SLO Brew, and Koby Collins, one of the brewermasters, join us to talk about building innovative brands, creating unique products, brewing a variety of styles, taco chips in beer, benefits of being a brewery and distillery, what’s next and so much more!
Rod Cegelski, co-owner of SLO Brew, and Koby Collins, one of the brewermasters, join us at the 2-minute mark.
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION (Icebreaker): Did you sit at the front of class or the back?
- Acquiring SLO Brewing with Hamish Marshall?
- How did you and Hamish meet?
- Koby, how did you get brought into this?
- Koby, how did you get into brewing?
- Launching Tio Rodrigo, Porch Pounder and SLO Stills? Why expand like that?
- Balancing brands and different types?
- Selling Cali-Squeeze?
- SLO Brew beers? And a taco beer?
- Being experimental?
- Trial and error with making beers on the big scale?
- Tio Rodrigo and making it?
- Koby, what’s it like being asked to make some many styles of brews?
- Being a brewery and distillery and the benefits?
- Rod and Hammer’s SLO Spirits, cut with the pacific?
- What’s your beer and whiskey journey been?
- What’s next for you all?
- What’s next for the brewing side?
- What can folks expect if they get to visit SLO Brew?