It’s a bourbon Flight Night as we enjoy a four varieties of Breckenridge Distillery and talk with owner/founder Bryan Nolt. The crew for flight night includes: D. or the @vabourbonhunter on Instagram; and A, @influensky on Instagram. We enjoy their Bourbon Whiskey, PX Cask Finish, Rum Cask Finish and High Blend Proof.
Bryan Nolt, owner/founder of Breckenridge Distillery in Colorado, joins us for Flight Night V.
- Introduction of the panel
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION: With summer almost here, are you going to the pool or the river/lake?
- FIRST UP: Bourbon Whiskey
- Bryan, you’re still a practicing physician?
- What made you start a distillery?
- SECOND UP: PX Cask Finish
- Winning awards, not only for the bourbons, but your space and bar manager
- THIRD UP: Rum Cask Finish
- Your setup and distilling system
- Scotch club and how it impacted Breckenridge
- Selling the house to keep things going
- FOURTH UP: High Proof Blend
- Doing multiple finishes
- Does your love of art impact what you make?
- Taking risks
- Favorite bottle and distillery?
- What’s next for Breckenridge?
- What’s it like being creative?