Country musician Hayden Coffman joins us to talk about making Tik Tok videos on the road, his new single Good Ol’ Boys, growing up in Tennessee, pursuing a career in music, giving up baseball, going on tour with Jacob Bryant, his many hairstyles, upcoming releases and more. Plus, Jake Sulek joins us for Tasting Notes to talk springs cocktails and a few good recipes to enjoy as the seasons change.
- Introduction to show
- On this week’s “Tasting Notes”, Jake Sulek talks about spring cocktails and some recipes to enjoy as the seasons change (starts around the 1-minute mark)
Hayden Coffman, country musician, joins us around the 7-minute mark.
- What are you drinking?
- What was your response to your girlfriend’s reenactment?
- Do you ever get weird looks when recording Tik Tok videos to your songs in random places?
- I feel like you just want to have a good time and you’ve got a sense of humor
- What’s it like sharing things through Tik Tok and social media?
- How would you describe your music style?
- How did growing up in Knoxville, Tennessee impact your music or influence you?
- Who/what type of music did you grow up with or influenced you?
- Would you have been a baseball player if not going this route?
- When did you know this was something you wanted to pursue?
- About to release a new single Good Ol’ Boys, talk about that song
- Really love Better Off and Here to Drink, how did those ones come about?
- Song with Chase Matthew and how that came about?
- Where/what do you draw upon when writing/creating music?
- Is another album coming?
- On tour with Jacob Bryant
- Anything else folks can expect from you in 2022?
- I’ve noticed a few different hairstyles with your photos, what’s going on there?
For more on Hayden, check out https://www.haydencoffman.com/ or find him on social media.