From Puncher’s Chance Bourbon to Blood x Sweat x Tears Vodka, Wolf Spirit founder/proprietor Umberto Luchini is building an independent spirits company and all during a pandemic. Umberto talks about starting his own company, the challenges he’s faced, how he’s adapted, how the company designs its bottles and logos, launching more brands and what’s next.
Wolf Spirit founder/proprietor Umberto Luchini joins us for a great conversation.
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION: Would you rather go to the mountains or the beach?
- How did you come to start your own spirits company?
- How have you been able to grow so quickly, especially considering recent COVID hardships?
- What’s in the name Wolf Spirit?
- Converting a laundromat into a distillery?
- Blood x Sweat x Tears Vodka
- Mr. Pickels and partnering with animal rescue
- Bottle designs and logo work really stand out on the shelf, how important is that for you all?
- Punchers Chance Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Other brands
- What’s next for you all