Damon Thayer, co-founder of Kentucky Senator Bourbon, joins us to talk about launching a bourbon, the history of the name, being a NDP producer, trying to source bourbon and what’s next. Plus, we get the scoop on their next release plans!
Damon Thayer, co-founder of Kentucky Senator Bourbon, joins us at the 1-minute mark.
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION: What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream
- How did you all start a bourbon company?
- Hard to launch?
- How did you all come up with the name?
- Why go the small batch route?
- Why be a NDP and not start up a distillery?
- First release, name and what’s in the bottler
- How has it been sourcing bourbon for releases?
- Batch releases?
- What was your bourbon journey like?
- Being an entrepreneur and any other projects?
- What’s next for you all?