Presley Tennant, an up and coming country artist, joins us to talk about her newest single, how being on The Voice changed her career, getting into music, writing personal songs, performing with some of country’s biggest superstars, a unique talent she has and her plans for 2022.
- Introduction to show
- Update on what’s new at Hops & Spirits with our Taste Tests, Cocktail:30 videos and the Questions & Alcohol podcast.
Presley Tennant, singer/songwriter, joins us at the 3-minute mark.
- What’s a guilty pleasure nonalcoholic drink of yours?
- What’s something unique about you that folks might not know?
- What got you into music?
- How much did being on The Voice change things for you?
- How would you describe your style of music?
- Who/what type of music did you grow up with or influenced you?
- New single Gamble on You coming at the end of this month?
- You’ve released a few singles lately such as Heaven Sent Hell Bound, Half That Strong, Bite The Bullet, what drew you to those songs?
- What’s it like writing from personal experiences?
- Being young, what’s it like to find your voice on songs?
- You’ve performed with some big names from Kelly Clarkson to Tim McGraw, what’s that like for you?
- Do you have any pre-show rituals you have to go through?
- You’ve got new single, is the debut album coming?
- Any other fun things in store for this year?
- Being an ambassador for the SOS Foundation and why is that important to you?
For more on Presley, check out https://www.presleytennant.com/ or find her on social media.