Hannah Anders, country musician and songwriter, joins us to talk about her musical journey, rerecording songs, bringing energy to the stage, what’s it like to be on stage, what folks can expect in 2022 and more. Plus, Chad Watson joins us for Tasting Notes to talk about celebrity-backed spirits and what to look for.
- Introduction to show
- On this week’s “Tasting Notes”, Chad Watson, aka MyDailyBourbon on Instagram and part of the Bourbon Life crew, talks about celebrity-backed spirits and what to be careful when buying (starts around the 1-minute mark)
Country musician Hannah Anders joins us at the 7-minute mark.
- What are you drinking tonight?
- How would you describe your style of music?
- Who/what type of music did you grow up with or influenced you?
- What got you into music?
- You’ve dropped Evolution early last year, what do you want folks to take away from that album?
- Is it weird to rerecord songs?
- I believe I read where the album was partly written by you and songwriters, how important is that balance to you?
- Writing songs and what you pull from?
- You bring energy and some fun to the stage, is that just your personality?
- Kerosene – The Miranda Lambert Tribute Show, can you talk about that?
- How different is a Kerosene show compared to Hannah Anders?
- Playing live shows and touring, how fun are those for you?
- What’s your journey as a musician been like?
- What can folks expect from you this year?
For more on Hannah, check out https://www.hannahanders.com/ or find her on social media.