It’s a bourbon Flight Night as we enjoy a three different pours — Stellum Bourbon, Stellum Rye and Barrell Seagrass — with Will Schragis. The crew for flight night includes: Arielle, or influensky on Instagram; and Chris, or Jefftherabb1t on Instagram. In addition to the pours, we talk the launch of Stellum, the goal with Stellum, consistently blending these unique expressions and more.
Will Schragis, Chief Sales Officer & Chief Product Innovation Officer for Barrell Craft Spirits/Stellum Spirits, joins us for Flight Night VII.
- Introduction of the panel
- FIRST UP: Stellum Bourbon
- How do you blend these consistently
- Why did you all decide to launch Stellum Spirits
- How does Stellum differ from Barrell?
- SECOND UP: Stellum Rye
- Fruit-forwardness in all your products
- THIRD UP: Barrell Seagrass
- How did you all come up with Seagrass?
- Building these special releases
- Why go the higher proof route?
- Why go with only a few consistent releases like Seagrass and Batch releases for others?
- What’s next for both brands?