Outlaw Country musician Creed Fisher talks about his latest album, how he got into music, how life pushed him to this career, why he took the less typical route, what’s in store for 2022 and more. Plus, Kevin Patterson joins us for Tasting Notes to talk about holiday and winter beers.
- Introduction to show
- On this week’s “Tasting Notes”, Kevin Patterson, a Cicerone and National Beer Judge, talks what to expect with winter beers and how the shelves change after the holidays (starts around the 1-minute mark)
Creed Fisher, Outlaw Country artist and a true Texan, joins us at the 8-minute mark.
- What are you drinking? And is that your typical go-to?
- How would you describe your style of music?
- Is your real name, Creed Fisher?
- What’s in the name of the album?
- What can folks expect on your new album Whiskey and the Dog?
- How do you draw on past experiences when creating music?
- What got you into music?
- I was reading about the little blue house and how that kind of got you to where you are now or kicked started things, can you explain that?
- When writing songs, do you pull from personal experiences or just have an idea?
- Do you ever have to stress over creating new material?
- Playing in front of crowds?
- What music did you grow up on?
- Growing up in Texas and its impact on you?
- Going the do-it-yourself route and releasing songs online
- Life experiences
- What’s it like performing now when that wasn’t the original route you took?
- You seem to like to have fun and have shown that on a few songs
- Did you ever expect this to be your life? Making music, releasing albums, going on tours, etc.?
- What can folks expect from you soon? Sounds like a new album, tour and more.
For more on Creed Fisher, check out https://creedfisher.net/ or social media.