We kick off Whiskey Weeks 2021 with Dan Kidd, a.k.a. Heavy Bourbon, on how the two o’clock chuggz got started, creating fun bourbon videos, releasing a bourbon, how he stays active with all the chuggz, the coolest thing he’s experienced so far and more.
Dan Kidd, better known as Heavy Bourbon, joins us at the 1-minute mark to kick off Whiskey Weeks 2021.
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION (Icebreaker): What’s your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
- What’s in the name Heavy Bourbon?
- How did Two O’Clock Chuggz start and why?
- What’s the weirdest chug you’ve done? Most expensive?
- Like to have a good time, talk to me about some of the parodies you’ve done? My Bourbon; Pokemon Gotta Chug Them All; The Bourbon Bunch
- Turning all of this into actual bourbon in a bottle with Krogman’s
- And now you’ve got a second release out and a third in progress?
- Is there ever a bad time to chug? Even after a race?
- In your everyday life, you’re pretty active dude. I think I’ve seen mountain biking, triathlons?
- And how short of shorts did you were during the triathlon man…
- You also have the Chug line of merchandise
- Did you ever think all of this would happen?
- What’s the coolest thing to come from all of this?