We are Under the Influence of Craft Beer this roundtable as GoodBeerHunting.com’s Bryan Roth, Master Cicerone Neil Witte, BeerCrunchers.com founder Doug Veliky and Cicerone/Beertender Lindsay Hayes all join us. We hit on a variety of topics, including NFTs and their future in the craft beer world, will seltzerys ever be a thing, will big companies ever go on a buying spree again and craft breweries and food.
It’s our fourth Under the Influence Roundtable Series and our focus is craft beer. Panel includes: Jonathan Greene, host of Hops & Spirits; Bryan Roth, editor and writer at Good Beer Hunting and director of the North American Guild of Beer Writers; Neil Witte, Master Cicerone, and Owner/Founder of TapStar and Craft Quality Solutions; Doug Veliky, chief strategy office for Revolution Brewing and founder of BeerCrunchers.com; and Lindsay Hayes, Cicerone and beertender.
- Panel introduction
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION: Is there a beer you’d pull a “Pappygate” (the Netflix Heist) for?
- Would you buy an NFT of beer? (STORY: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-future-of-wine-collecting-is-nfts-301285915.html)
- Will Seltzerys become a thing? Or
- Do you see the big boys going on a buy spree again?
- Craft breweries and food; better to have a consistent restaurant or food truck occasionally?