It’s our third Flight Night as we enjoy three varieties from Braxton Brewing and talk with Evan Rouse, co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer for Braxton. The crew for the craft beer flight night includes: Kindsey Bernhard from @boysarefrommarzen on Instagram; and Seth Hendrix from @onesipbeerreview on Instagram.
Evan Rouse, co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer for Braxton Brewing in Northern Kentucky (Greater Cincinnati area), joins the Flight Night beer crew.
- BEER 1: Garage
- ONE TOUGH QUESTION (Icebreaker): What is the one thing you really miss that you didn’t think you would?
- How did Braxton get started?
- What is the name in reference to?
- Did you really tell your dad at 16 that you all would brew together?
- BEER 2: HopFit
- Different cans and the can design
- The Vive Brand and making seltzers back in 2018?
- Variety pack toolbox back in 2018
- Any style or type of beer you don’t make?
- BEER 3: Scooter
- How did you all end up with the Labs location and expand into Cincy?
- How is it working with family everyday?
- Being named to Forbes 30 under 30 for Food & Drink
- Bringing Covington back to life
- Scaling and remaking home brews?
- What’s next